Yesterday I saw an error I haven’t seen before.
I was setting up a Shared Namespace Hybrid with S4B Server 2015 and this came by:
I spent several hours solving this, but nothing was found. Until I found one guy that had the same.
And the fix really was this.
Open Administrative CMD Prompt and type:
ICACLS %windir%/System32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local /grant *S-1-5-20:(OI)(CI)(RA)
ICACLS %windir%/System32/config/systemprofile/AppData/Local/Microsoft/MSOIdentityCRL /grant *S-1-5-20:(OI)(CI)(IO)(F)
%windir%/system32/inetsrv/appcmd recycle apppool /apppool.name:LyncIntManagement
After this it worked fine 🙂