Table of Contents
12/15/2021: Released for download only, not available for auto upgrade.
- We upgraded the version of Microsoft.Data.OData from 5.8.1 to 5.8.4 to fix a vulnerability
- Accesibility: We made the Azure AD Connect wizard resizable to account for different zoom levels and screen resolutions.
- Accesibility: Named elements to satisfy accessibility requirements
- We fixed a bug where miisserver was crashing due to a null referenceW fFixed a bug to ensure the desktop SSO value persists after upgrading Azure AD Connect to a newer version
- We modified the inetorgperson sync rules to fix an issue with account/resource forests
- We fixed radio button test to display a link more link
- Group writeback DN is now configurable with the display name of the synced group
- We removed the hard requirement for exchange schema when enabling group writeback
- AAD Kerberos: We extended the PowerShell command to support custom top level names for trusted object creation
- AAD Kerberos: We made a change to set official brand name for AAD Kerberos Feature